Genghis Khan: The Greatest Civilizer
Travel to 13th-century Mongolia to discover the amazing world of the greatest of all civilizers. This world-touring blockbuster exhibition reveals the influence of the man who brought the West paper money, passports, pants, forks, violins and much more.
Live musical performances, elaborate sets, role-playing activities, hundreds of rare artifacts, and a dozen videos distinguish this unique exhibition experiences.
Treasures include jewels, armor, ceramics, weapons, and costumes – the largest collection of 13th century Mongolian relics ever toured.
- 300 ancient Mongolian artifacts
- Eight uniquely themed galleries: The Grasslands, Rise of the Mongols, The Walled - City, The Silk Road, The Palace of Kublai Khan, and Mongolia today
- Elaborate sets and scenic environments
- Daily live traditional musical performances (optional)
- 10 interpretive videos, displayed on 35” monitors
- Touch-screen interactives, that follow unique character journeys
- All interpretive signage and graphics
- Education Guide
7,500 – 10,000 square feet
10’ minimum ceiling height